Saturday, December 7, 2013

My cabbage patch babies

Brysen is now 5 months old, and is plumping up nicely! I think he is my chubbiest baby yet. His little thighs have the yummiest little fat rolls on them, I just love to squeeze them!

This drives Jim nuts, but I have to share my Cabbage Patch Baby pictures:

  Aspen

 Tysen

 Brysen

These kids definitely came from the same mold. Madi was always too thin to do the Cabbage-Patch Look-Alike contest :)

And Brysen's latest... in is race car helmet! His head is shaped like a crooked oval, and it was causing his forehead to start to bulge out on the right side, so we decided he needed a helmet. He has had it for a week now. Honestly, he tolerates it but really does not like it much. He is supposed to wear it for 3-4 months, hopefully it will straighten his head out sooner and we can shorten that time a bit.

1 comment:

The Perry Family said...

What cuties!!! Who doesn't love Cabbage Patch Dolls? I still have mine, too. :)