Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pictures

We took the kids outside one Sunday afternoon a few weeks ago, when the sunflowers were out. We decided to try to get a few pictures, to update our wall pictures. We didn't get a family picture yet, but the ones of the kids turned out pretty well... with a little help from Photoshop.
 
 This photo was edited a lot. Madi was completely replaced by herself from a different photo, and Brysen's head was taken from another photo too. Aspen and T looked great (but I did have to do a lot of fixing on Aspen's right arm, after changing out Madi).
 
 My beautiful 8-year old!
 
 My beautiful 6-year old!
 
My handsome little 3-year old! 

My cute as a button little 2-month old! 

And, just for the record, he is starting to smile a lot more... Just not in front of the camera.
 
Hopefully we will get a good family shot sometime. I was noticing that we actually have not taken any photos of the whole family since Brysen has been born. It's at the top of the "To-Do" list. Unfortunately, we didn't take a single picture on Brysen's Blessing day. I feel really bad about that, but I was just getting over mastitis and not feeling quite myself. I did take some pictures of him later on, in his blessing outfit. He looks very handsome in white!

No comments: