Saturday, January 17, 2015

Baby photo update

Here is an updated photo of David. He is growing and changing so quickly. They always do! He is starting to smile and giggle, and loves to be held and snuggled. He also loves watching his older brothers and sisters and I can tell he is just itching to grow a little bigger so he can play with them.


Since Thanksgiving break, we have had a ton of sickness go through our family. First, Madi brought home the flu. Then, one of the kids got strep throat. So then of course everyone in the family got it, except David and I, fortunately. After we cleared that up, it came back a week later. This time, I did get it. But David and Brysen did not. After that cleared up, the flu hit again. Yaay. Fortunately, we were all feeling pretty good at Christmastime, just finishing up round 2 of strep. Currently, I am in the final stages of earaches and bronchitis which I picked up from this last round of the flu. One of the hard parts of having a child with a slightly lower immunity & resistance is that she brings something home and then we all get it, since she is SO good at sharing her germs. I, for one, am looking forward to warmer weather with a vengeance so that I can get these kids outside more often! Praying that we can all make it through the rest of the winter HEALTHY!!

No comments: